50 UNDERRATED TOOLS FOR ENTREPRENEURS THAT I SWEAR BY
They are simple to use, they have cool-sounding names, and most of all, they make my life as an entrepreneur way easier. Here are 50 underrated tools for entrepreneurs that I wholeheartedly recommend:
1. GitHub Student Developer Pack - A collection of professional software versions ranging from programming, game development, and security to marketing, design, forms, and many more;
2. Font Pair - Fonts and font combinations that are free to use in your next creative project;
3. Piktochart - An online tool for producing infographics, slides for presentations, reports, flyers, posters, and more for print and online audiences. You may quickly construct and display materials using the drag-and-drop interface by combining charts, graphs, text, and built-in visuals;
4. Wave.video - One platform that gives you access to a Live Streaming Studio, Video Editor, Thumbnail Maker, Video Hosting, Video Recording, and Stock Library all in one place;
5. Placeit by Envato - Use Placeit to quickly create high-quality digital mockups, videos, and design templates in minutes, all in a browser. You can create all of your digital marketing and branding materials right in your browser without the need to install any other programs;
6. HubSpot blog ideas generator - This is a free Hubspot tool where you input words related to your subject and get suggestions for blog posts. Copywriters can generate post ideas using the Blog Ideas Generator;
7. Keyword surfer - Keyword Surfer is a Chromium extension to get search statistics, do keyword research, and obtain content guidelines straight from Google Search. You'll get search volumes, CPC, keyword recommendations, related keywords, visibility metrics, and on-page data for every new search on Google;
8. Dollar eighty - The Dollar Eighty Widget is a Chromium extension that automatically counts the number of comments you make on Instagram. The extension tracks the comments towards your $1.80 strategy (0.02 cents x 9 posts x 10 hashtags = $1.80) so you can be consistent and grow your following;
9. Click funnels - ClickFunnels was built so that entrepreneurs who aren't engineers or know how to code can simply construct attractive pages inside a sales funnel to grow their business online.
10. Answer The Public - Answer The Public is a keyword tool that visualizes search queries and autocompletes suggestions in a cloud-like picture known as a search cloud;
11. Google My Business Profile - This helps ensure that people find your business when looking for products and services like yours in their local area. Your Google My Business listing shows searchers where and how to visit your business. A Google Business Profile also improves your local SEO;
12. CSS Peeper - This is a Chromium extension that has a CSS reader designed specifically for designers. It makes it as simple as possible for you to examine code. Examine the hidden CSS style of site objects, colors, and materials;
13. Coolors - Coolors is a must-have tool for generating and storing color palettes. It enables you to quickly produce exact matching colors;
14. Google Voice - Google Voice provides you with a phone number that you can use for calls, messages, and voicemails for your business. This number may be used to make local and international calls from your web browser or mobile device;
15. Subly - A transcription program that adds subtitles to videos automatically. It creates subtitles and captions with just a few clicks that can be edited, formatted, and downloaded;
16. Mailgenius - Free mail tester that checks if your e-mails go into spam;
17. Contentrow Headline Generator - Get ideas for headlines, blog titles, YouTube titles, clickbait, and more;
18. Loom - Loom is a tool for video messaging that lets you send your message through videos that can be shared right away. You can record your camera, microphone, and desktop at the same time;
19. B12 - A platform that creates a professional website for you, packed with features to assist you in selling your services and getting paid on time;
20. Figma - Figma lets anyone with permission share projects, files, pages, and frames. With bug tracking tools and community software like Confluence or SharePoint, designers, product owners, and developers can share only what they need, from the file level down to the frame level;
21. Sellerpulse - This is a tool for finding dropshipping products. It has a large database of products. You can use many advanced filters on the tool to find winning products on both AliExpress and Amazon. Sellerpulse has another feature that lets you track dropshipping stores that sell a certain product;
22. Hero Patterns - A selection of reusable SVG backdrop patterns that you are free to use in any of your web design projects;
23. WHOis.net - Whois is a record listing that is extensively used on the Internet that specifies the availability of a domain, who the owner is, and how to get in touch with them;
24. Prequel App - This app is for everyone who wants to polish off their Instagram Stories. The effects give images and videos a vintage or trendy aesthetic.
25. Unfold App - A user-friendly app for photographers that creates beautiful Instagram stories and helps with storyboarding;
26. Preview App - Instagram feed planner. Your teams and customers may examine and collaborate on online and print projects in real-time with the help of the Preview App;
27. Hubspot make a buyer persona - The persona generator from HubSpot gives you the ability to change the way you create campaigns. Prepare a buyer persona template that highlights the distinctive characteristics of your target market;
28. Hubspot.com email signature - Create a free email signature template that works with Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, Yahoo Mail, and more;
29. Vecteezy - Vecteezy is one of the world's biggest online creative markets, offering millions of free to download stock images, vectors, and stock videos for personal or commercial use;
30. Brusheezy - Brusheezy is a community where you can exchange free Photoshop brushes and other Photoshop-related materials;
31. Tabler Icons - 1424 free and open-source vector graphics (SVG) icons. Extremely customizable and adaptable that are used for both personal and commercial usage;
32. Compressor- a powerful online tool for reducing drastically the size of your images and photos whilst maintaining a high quality with almost no difference before and after compression;
33. GeoImgr - GeoImgr is a simple online application for geotagging photographs. This improves your local reach through SEO;
34. Material.io - A system of guidelines, components, and tools that support the best practices of user interface design;
35. Medium.com - Discover stories, thinking, and expertise from writers on any topic;
36. Hotjar - Understand how people act on your site, what they need, and how they feel;
37. Designspiration- Design hub that lets you find images by their color or hex code;
38. Color.review - color accessibility tool, see which colors go well together. This makes sure that everyone has a chance to view your content, including those with color blindness
39. Resume Worded - Using Artificial Intelligence, Resume Worded is a professional platform that assists you in customizing your resume for the job you're looking for.
40. Issuu - Convert static documents into embeddable flipbooks, email visuals, social tales, and more. Transform a single PDF into a one-of-a-kind interactive reading experience;
41. Mentimeter - Mentimeter allows you to: interact with your audience via live polls, word clouds, quizzes, multiple-choice questions, and other tools. Track learning and comprehension by asking questions and downloading the answers.
42. Synthesia - This is a web-based platform for the creation of films featuring avatars and voices generated by artificial intelligence.
43. Clearbit Connect - Gmail plugin and Chromium extension that finds employee email addresses for any company and displays useful contextual data for anyone who emails you.
44. Lordicon - Lordicon is a large collection of meticulously produced animated icons that are ready to use in digital goods, presentations, and movies;
45. Grow Your Store by Google - This tool analyzes your online store and gives you tips for improvement;
46. Meta Tags - Meta Tags is a program that allows you to debug and produce meta tag codes for any website. Meta Tags allow you to experiment with your content and preview how it will appear on Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms;
47. Really Good Emails - This website aspires to be the finest online presentation of email design and tools. It provides insight into product and customer email cycles that is not accessible elsewhere;
48. Mockup.io - Allow your customers and team to see app mockups in the real world. You can submit designs for mobile devices or wearables. Scrollable displays are created from long mockups;
49. Biteable - Collaborative platform with hundreds of templates that allows you to create on-brand videos;
50. The noun project - One of the most diverse collections of icons and stock photos that are free for commercial use.